A Radical Upshift in the Customer Experience
QLess FlexAppointments reduce on-site wait times with easy-to-use appointment scheduling software.
Improved customer flow increases satisfaction by 20%.
Existing appointments seamlessly integrate with walk-in customers.
Customers are notified of delays to control expectations and reduce frustration.
Analytics provide data about the customer's experience, as well as staff productivity.
Proactive SMS communications curtail no-shows and reduce on-site wait times.
Revolutionizing Appointments As We Know Them
Why should customers have to wait, even though they have an appointment?
Imagine appointment scheduling solutions where appointments updated on their own so that every customer arriving late was automatically pushed back in the queue.
Introducing QLess FlexAppointments.
FlexAppointments offer a new solution to wow your customers. Built within the QLess appointment scheduling software, FlexAppointments seamlessly integrates your existing appointments with walk-in customers – an elegant solution to eliminate scheduling gaps when appointments are canceled. Your customers have access to it anytime, anywhere.
- Customers book an appointment for a future day and time. The appointment scheduling system sends text and email reminders to the customer, reducing no-shows.
- Meanwhile, you are able to accept walk-ins as schedule openings occur. QLess automatically gives an appointment holder the first priority in the queue for a given time slot. FlexAppointments always take priority for the time slot that has been booked no matter how long the queue.
- As the time of the customer’s FlexAppointment approaches, QLess automatically places the customer in the virtual queue of your software.
- An interactive appointment scheduling software offers bi-directional communication, connecting your staff with customers. For example, on the day of an appointment, if a customer is running late, they can request more time. Likewise, your staff can notify the customer if your office is behind schedule.
- Seamless, easy to use, automated software
- Bi-directional communication between employees and customers
- Automatically send text and email reminders
- Appointment scheduling software accepts walk-ins with ease
- Requires no installation or costly updates, ever
Request A Demo
12 Tips to Manage the Chaos of Your Waiting Room
Implement these 12 tips to improve your customers’ experience. And if you’re able to eliminate the inconvenience of waiting altogether, you can improve customer satisfaction while allowing your staff to feel confident and in control.
Product Demonstration: Watch How QLess Works
Get a tour of QLess and learn how to grow your business and delight your customers! This 30-minute webinar is a product demonstration and feature overview of how QLess appointment scheduling software works.
Urgent Care Takes the “Wait” Out of Waiting Room
“When we launched QLess, our satisfaction rate was incredible. Over 95% of our patients reported that they love the new system. We have fundamentally changed how we deliver care.”
– Chief Executive Officer at a Nevada-based healthcare network