A Radical Upshift in the Customer Experience
QLess FlexAppointments reduce on-site wait times with an easy-to-use appointment scheduling solution.
Improved customer flow increases satisfaction by 20%.
Existing appointments seamlessly integrate with walk-in customers.
Customers are notified of delays to control expectations and reduce frustration.
Analytics provide data about the customer's experience, as well as staff productivity.
Proactive SMS communications curtail no-shows and reduce on-site wait times.
Revolutionizing Appointments As We Know Them
Have you ever had to wait, even though you had an appointment?
Imagine an appointment that updated on its own so that every customer arriving late was automatically pushed back in the queue.
Introducing QLess FlexAppointments.
FlexAppointments offer a new appointment scheduling solution wow your customers. Built within the QLess appointment scheduling software, FlexAppointments seamlessly integrates your existing appointments with walk-in customers – an elegant solution to eliminate scheduling gaps when appointments are canceled.
- Customers book an appointment for a future day and time. Text and email reminders are sent to the customer reducing no-shows.
- Meanwhile, you are able to accept walk-ins as schedule openings occur. QLess automatically puts an appointment holder first in line for a given time slot. FlexAppointments always take priority for the time slot that has been booked no matter how long the queue.
- As the time of the customer’s FlexAppointment approaches, QLess automatically places the customer into your virtual queue.
- Our interactive appointment scheduling solution offers bi-directional communication connecting your staff with customers. For example, on the day of an appointment, if a customer is running late, they can request more time. Likewise, your staff can notify the customer if your office is behind schedule.
- Seamless, easy to use automated software solutions.
- Bi-directional communication between employees and customers.
- Text and email reminders are automatically sent.
- Schedule customers and accept walk-ins with ease.
- Web-based software requires no installation or costly updates, ever.
Request A Demo
12 Tips to Manage the Chaos of Your Waiting Room
Implement these 12 tips to improve your customers’ experience. And if you’re able to eliminate the inconvenience of waiting altogether, you can improve customer satisfaction while allowing your staff to feel confident and in control.
QLess Product Demo
Join Customer Experience (CX) expert Matt Walles for a tour of QLess and learn how to grow your business and delight your customers! This 30-minute webinar is a product demonstration and feature overview of how QLess works.
Urgent Care Takes the “Wait” Out of Waiting Room
“When we launched QLess, our satisfaction rate was incredible. Over 95% of our patients reported that they love the new system. We have fundamentally changed how we deliver care.”
– Mark Behl, Chief Executive Officer at Renown Medical Group