QLess Dashboard is designed to empower management with live data and real-time metrics. With access to relevant daily statistics, your business is better equipped to manage workflow and improve staff productivity and efficiency.
At-a-glance views display what is currently happening at your queues – such as the forecasted wait time, the number of customers waiting, the number of customers currently being served, the number of customers served today, the no-show percentage, the actual wait time, and the transaction time:
As shown above, the actual wait and transaction time are displayed with a minimum, maximum and median value based on recent data.
QLess Dashboard is also configured to provide visual cues that notify staff when out-of-the-ordinary wait times or transaction times mount. To combat stressful situations, your staff can set-up alerts and will be presented with a yellow or red color change in the Dashboard interface. Depending on the alert, your staff is also equipped to trigger SMS message alerts to internally.
- Current forecast wait for a queue, average of current forecast waits of all queues for a location, and average current forecast waits of all locations for a merchant
- The number of customers currently waiting in a queue
- The number of customers currently being served
- The number of customers who have been served
- The percentage of no-show customers
- Actual wait times