I’m loving this! I feel like a kid in a candy store!— Danielle Wrabec, Manager, Independence, MO Vehicle License Office
Most software systems either force you to change the way you do business to fit the way that the software works, or require costly customization efforts. QLess was built from the ground up to work in a variety of different types of deployments, and can be configured to fit your needs, through simple configuration. QLess works the way you need it to. This flexibility includes:
- Support for multiple locations, each with 38 customizable settings
- Support for multiple lines at each location, each with 52 customizable settings
- Support for identifying customers’ special needs (e.g. wheelchair access, spoken languages), and matching them up to the employees and resources that they need
- Role-based security that lets you restrict your users’ access to various system functionality. When users don’t have access to certain features, the UIs are automatically simplified to show them only what they need.
- Customizable images, fonts, and colors to fit your branding
- Customization of every text message and voice prompt that your customers see and hear
- Support for multiple languages, both written and spoken
- The ability to define custom fields and screens for customer data capture in QLess Kiosk
- The ability to combine your own online content with QLess Monitor
- A Flash widget that you can embed in your existing web site to let customers check the current wait time, and enter your virtual lines
- A suite of over 80 secure, high-performance, REST-based web services that you can use to integrate with your own applications. Your only limits will be your own creativity!
The flexibility and willingness that QLess has shown in understanding our business operations, constraints and needs has been outstanding.— Amy Meeker-Berg, Chief Deputy Treasurer, Johnson County, KS