Location: Work from home or at the QLess HQ in Pasadena, CA.
Terms of employment: Salaried employee
Length of employment: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
Our mission: Eliminate waiting in line around the planet.
QLess is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 6 continents. Our web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
We are seeking a Senior Web Front-End Engineer to join our team!
You’ll be working with a world-class development team in a fast-paced, agile company environment, building a product that is used by and loved by millions of users all over the world.
- Design, create, and modify web clients for the QLess platform.
- Deliver consistently high-quality code as part of an agile development team.
- Ensure compatibility and performance of web front-end code across various modern browser and device platforms.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the QLess architecture
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends.
- Demonstrated history of delivering commercial Internet-facing web applications.
- Passionate about continuous product improvement and innovation.
- Exceptional aesthetic design ability.
- Knowledge of more than one common front-end framework (Angular, React, Knockout, Vue, etc.).
- Demonstrated familiarity with event-driven or streaming applications using technologies such as Websocket, MQTT, HTTP/2, Web Workers, and similar desired.
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and/or Test-Driven Development experience desired.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous stock options
Please apply via ZipRecruiter here.
Selected qualified applicants will be contacted in the near future to discuss the position in greater detail. Please understand that due to the high volume of applicants we are not able to respond directly to every query. If you have not heard from us within two months, it is likely that we have moved ahead with another candidate for the role. However, we may reach out to you later for other roles, if suitable.