Location: Work from home or at the QLess HQ in Pasadena, CA.
Terms of employment: Salaried employee
Length of employment: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
Our mission: Eliminate waiting in line around the planet.
QLess is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, with offices on 6 continents. Our web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
We are seeking a QA Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software issues.
- Devise and implement test automation strategy for the QLess platform
- Build and run a team of agile QA Engineers
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Previous experience in agile software development and testing on a cross-functional team
- Ability to build and lead a diverse team of top-notch engineers
- Strong history with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery test strategies
- Deep familiarity with best practices in software test automation for web and mobile applications, including API-level testing, performance testing, and load testing
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong problem-solving and failure analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
Please apply via ZipRecruiter here.
Selected qualified applicants will be contacted in the near future to discuss the position in greater detail. Please understand that due to the high volume of applicants we are not able to respond directly to every query. If you have not heard from us within two months, it is likely that we have moved ahead with another candidate for the role. However, we may reach out to you later for other roles, if suitable.