Job opening to initiate and build the Qless sales and marketing function
Qless (http://www.qless.com) is a hosted service that virtually manages your customer lines or wait lists.
With QLess, customers can:
Join virtual wait lists by calling or texting with their cell phones
Pursue whatever activities they want, wherever they wish, while QLess holds their place in line
Obtain estimated wait times, which QLess calculates automatically
Ask to be pushed back in line if they need more time
Be notified when they reach the front of the line
Remove themselves from a wait list
We’re currently looking for an experienced individual to join our team to initiate and build the Qless sales and marketing function.
Key Responsibilities include:
•The drive to organically develop new business.
•The ability to open doors through effective prospecting.
•Proven history and ability to meet sales goals.
•Identify sales targets within a specific vertical, or across multiple industries like Casino/Gaming, Retail, Hospitality/Food Services, etc.
•Effectively manage client campaigns from concept/inception to implementation and post-mortem.
•Utilize internal sales platform to manage and maintain your pipeline and report your progress on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- 5+ years experience and a successful track record in direct marketing or sales preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A history of success.
- Outstanding customer support & service skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive to open new markets.
- Ability to address basic technical questions and understand their impact on sales opportunities.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.