Location: Our headquarters in Pasadena, CA or Denver, CO.
Travel: < 30%
Terms of employment: Salaried employee
Length of employment: Full time
Hours: Full time
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Our mission: Eliminate waiting in line.
The vision of QLess, the world’s leading purveyor of time, is to extend enjoyable life. Our web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
QLess was named America’s Best Computer Services Company at this year’s American Business Awards for the fourth year in a row, and the Best Computer Services Company in the world at the last International Business Awards, the fifteenth Stevie award for QLess. Our growth rate has placed it in the top 5% of the Inc 5000 fastest-growing companies in America.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, the Senior Account Manager will be charged with managing the relationships of the QLess customer base. You will directly manage the top 20 customer while managing/leading the other Client Success staff who are responsible for all other customers.
Top 3 priorities:
- Manage the top 20 accounts and drive growth through upsells and expansions.
- Help the Jr. Account manager oversee the remainder of accounts in our customer base.
- Work with Director of Sales Operations to implement technology to make it easier to communicate with the customers and implement and design nurture campaigns.
You will penetrate assigned accounts by:
- Finding additional buyers within the existing customer location.
- Selling additional customer locations – expansion.
- Upselling accounts to other features and functionality.
- Selling the firm’s complete offering of products and services.
- Leading all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Developing customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Managing assigned customers’ transition from the launch team.
- A four-year college degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum five years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or SaaS sales/account management experience.
- Strong exposure to technology and software; SaaS software preferred.
- The ability to implement and create nurture campaigns that promote automation in upsells.
- Experience managing at least $5M of annual revenues.
- A record of achievement in an Account Manager position.
- PC proficiency and experience utilizing a CRM system (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Excellent speaking and communication abilities that can demonstrate an ability to lead from the front.
- A proactive spirit and “go-getter” approach.
- The ability to create and implement account management solutions and an overall strategy for this function.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be based in Los Angeles or Denver and we’ll expect you to come into the office approximately 2-3 days per week. The remainder of your time will be spent in your home office or meeting with clients face-to-face.
- You should also be willing and able to travel approximately 30 percent of the time to visit clients and attend meetings.
Your accountabilities and performance measures will be to:
- Achieve assigned sales quota (10% to 30% organic revenue growth from current customers).
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Continue with QLess’ annual customer retention rate of 98.5% or better.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Friendly and casual work environment (recently awarded one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal)
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited vacation (within limits)
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Senior Account Manager” in the subject line.
Selected qualified applicants will be contacted in the near future to discuss the position in greater detail. Please understand that due to the high volume of applicants we are not able to respond directly to every query. If you have not heard from us within two months, it is likely that we have moved ahead with another candidate for the role. However, we may reach out to you later for other roles, if suitable.