December 22, 2015 | By Loc Tran |
Are you using the latest technology to improve public perception of your government office? Agencies are rushing to adopt a wide range of technology improve front office tools for citizens and harness data.
In our latest webinar, we evaluated the trends in technology influencing government processes, customer service, and public perception. In case you missed it, you can watch the recording here:
- The most popular technologies advancing government agency services and capabilities
- How to gain decision support for your technology initiatives
- How to smoothly implement a new technology for government staff and citizens
- How to capitalize on emerging technologies, such as cloud and mobile
- How to move forward in small steps to open new opportunities for your staff and citizens
- Tips and strategies from experienced department heads who are spearheading technological progress on a local level
To find out the initiatives with the most immediate impact on the citizen experience, please check out this webinar!